Hemp is the most durable of natural fibers.
Hemp is also a very Eco-friendly crop. It requires no pesticides and needs little water, yet it renews the soil with each growth cycle. It's long roots prevent erosion and help retain topsoil. Hemp grows readily in most temperate regions.
In many ways, hemp could be considered a miracle fiber. Consider the advantages:
* Strong: Clothing made of hemp fiber is lightweight, absorbent and, with three times the tensile strength of cotton, strong and long lasting.
* Weather Resistant: UV and mold-resistant, hemp is excellent for outdoor wear.
* Versatile: Hemp can be blended with other fibers for different qualities in the garment. Hemp/silk and hemp/cotton garments are now available.
* Cost-Effective: Hemp is less expensive to farm because of its minimal growth requirements.
* Easy on the Environment: Hemp farming uses very little water, does not require the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers, and is a readily renewable resource.
Conserv-A-Store's Recommended Hemp Clothing To Buy
Men's Crewneck Tee (Pictured Top Left)
Women's Crewneck Tee (Pictured Bottom Right)
Unisex Zip Hoodie