Recently I was in the market for a timer for my table lamp. I always used to forget to turn off my lamp when I was leaving.
Thanks to this habit of mine I was paying for electricity that I wasn't even using!
I started shopping around for some timers for my lamp. I tried a few different ones but a lot of them were overly complex.
I only needed something basic that would turn the lamps on and off at the time I wanted.
Then I found a timer made by Westek which allows me to program up to 4 times per day. I really didn't need to use all 4 times but it was an extra bonus.
Thanks to this timer I was able to stop wasting energy and lower my electricity bill.
If you're like me and you forget to turn off your lamps then timer is for you.
* 4 on / 4 off settings daily.
* Removable Pins.
* Easy to program.
* UL Listed.
* 125V AC / 8A, 1000W Tungsten / 15A, 1875W Resistive
* MFG Brand Name : Westek
* MFG Model # : TM06DH1
* MFG Part # : TM06DH1
* Assembled Depth (in.) : 2.25 in
* Assembled Height (in.) : 3 in
* Assembled Width (in.) : 3 in
* Color Family : Whites
* Depth : 2.5 in
* Electronic : Yes
* Energy Star Compliant : No
* Height : 3 in
* Item Weight : 1 lb
* Operation Type : Mechanical
* Programmable : Yes
* Timer Power Source : Electric
* Timer Type : Consumer
* Waterproof : No
* Width : 3 in